Thursday, June 9, 2011

Free Form- Going Abroad

In less than one month I'll be living in Sydney, Australia. I knew this day was coming but now that I officially have a place to live and my student Visa has gone through, it is actually happening. I am too excited! I have been wanting to go abroad ever since my brother went abroad to Italy and we visited him as a family in fourth grade in Florence. I know it is going to be the best time I've had in my life. 

One thing I am excited about is meeting and living with Australians. One of the many reasons I chose this country to study abroad in is because the people there are really fun, warm, and love Americans. I already have a friend over there who went abroad and is already back for grad school, so I am confident that I am going to make some amazing friends during my 6 month stay. 



My mom and dad bought me a new digital camera, so I plan to take as many pictures as possible and to write a blog that will hopefully have a lot of followers. I can't say I will blog once a day but I will try to so that my friends and family can keep up with me in another way besides Facebook. I am actually shaking with excitement right now I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment