Thursday, June 9, 2011

Personal Space Project



My project on Thursday was really successful. Jenny was a great Angel, and I had a lot of fun being the Devil. Our interactions with people were really humorous. We would stand on the table or wherever we were and say opposing things to people. Some of the better ones were on my part:
"Cheat on your finals! And your girlfriend! With her best friend!"
and Jenny had some good ones too,
"Give to charity! Open the door for people who walk by! Say Hi to your neighbor!"


One of my favorite parts of the day was when we put out a dollar in front of us and I told this kid on a bike to come get it. He biked over was about to pick it up until Jenny informed him that it was bad karma since it was not actually his dollar. He looked up at us, said he was confused and biked away it was so funny that the devil and the angel confused him on a small decision. It reminds me of the shoulder angel and devil that appear in many cartoons, telling people what to do. This image is where I got my idea originally.

No comments:

Post a Comment