Friday, April 22, 2011

Random Act of Kindness

So I don't know if this is really an act of kindness, but I made a Sedar dinner for me and my room mates. I am Jewish and every year I have a sedar dinner, usually with my family. Last year was with friends and now since I have my own kitchen I decided to cook my own. I went out and bought all the sedar plate ingredients as well as everything to make matzo ball soup. I must say it was really good, and I am proud of myself. I sat down with all my room mates and some other friends, all who are not Jewish and taught them about the Holiday and the traditions that come with it as the traditional food was eaten. I provided a really good dinner and everyone thanked me many times for teaching them all about my tradition and letting them participate. While this act started off for  myself, it was an act of kindness.

No comments:

Post a Comment