Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Academia at its Finest

I truly love my classes this quarter. The other two classes I am currently taking are Art22- Digital Media and Writing 109v-Writing for the Visual Arts.

Right now in Art22 I am learning how to write HTML, Javascript and CSS. I am honestly pretty behind on my website and I quickly need to learn HTML, CSS and Javascript to make my website, but I will get it done soon as it is on the top of my academic list right now. I also need to make 10 images that are cohesive to go into my website. These are images I have learned to make through photoshop tutorials and sessions where I play around with the effects:




In Writing 109V we have been learning how to write professionally for the arts. We have written object labels that describe an art piece in a museum and Resumes so far. The final project that I am going to do is a retrospective review of 3 different Alice in Wonderland Renditions. In this review I will look at each movie in relation to the others from the scope of Plot vs. Character. I have loved Alice in Wonderland from the time I was young, so this will be a great assignment for me to do. 




No comments:

Post a Comment