Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Super Villain


After doing some serious wiki research I decided that I would most definitely be Cheetah if I were to be a super villain. She is the arch nemesis of Wonder Woman and came about when Wonder Woman out-shined her at a benefit dinner. She collapsed before her mirror and her split personality took shape as she became Cheetah, looking for revenge on Wonder Woman. That is honestly the bitchiest, most awesome villain ever. If I was gonna go BAD, then I would want it to be in a hot, skanky, cheetah outfit taking revenge on the bitch who pissed me off. She is also an aristocrat originally in high society, but soon became a villain who would terrorize everyone's favorite woman super hero. I think she has swagger and style, and I were to be evil I would definitely want to dress like a badass cheetah.

No comments:

Post a Comment