Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Rough Proposals

1. Can't walk anywhere I go- This idea is that for 2 days I can only dance to each location I want to go to. Every different location would be a different type of dance, depending on the setting I was in. If I was in an area with a lot of space  I would do ballet until I got to the next place. If I was traveling down the street I would do hip hop. The problem with this is that I think it is really distracting for me I don't know how much else I would get done if I was dancing all day, but maybe that is the point of the assignment...



2. Can't Say No- Another persona I could be is someone who cannot say no. I understand the danger of this but I think it would be really  interesting to not be able to reject anything or anyone for an extended amount of time. I am the type of person who generally thinks about the consequences of every action before I take it, which is why I rarely regret anything that I do. It would open up more opportunities for me, just like in Yes man.



3. Christian Lifestyle- I was born Jewish and all my ideals and the way I live comes from my Jewish heritage and democratic, liberal upbringing. I think it would be really interesting to see how I would act differently in my everyday life if I was raised Christian and conservative. I would dress in conservative clothing, wear a cross around my neck, pray before I go to sleep and not participate in any activity that would be against this new upbringing in any way. 


No comments:

Post a Comment