Monday, May 16, 2011

Flash Mob Experience



I had a lot of fun doing the flash mobs. I had never participated in one before and even though there weren't THAT many people watching, I still think that it made an impact on those around us. My personal favorite mob we did was duck duck goose, because it was interactive and got the most traffic flow of any of the mobs. I liked how people were slipping and falling which added to the game, and that people were biking around us and couldn't help but look at what we were doing.

My least favorite of the mobs was the ninja fight. I think we did not do it in an area that was populated enough and the only people who saw really were the construction workers. It was still really fun to do and a pretty funny mob, but it was my least favorite of the ones we did.

If I were to choose any type of flash mob to do, I would have chosen a dance because I love to dance so much. I also think that the dances or songs are the funniest most eye catching mobs because they are so obviously practiced and well put together.

No comments:

Post a Comment