Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Final Exam

I honestly did not prepare enough for the exam. I knew almost everything about each picture except the artists's names. How dumb is that?! Honestly I studied a lot but did not think it was important to memorize what artists did what, I am such an idiot. I hope I get an alright grade because I truly did understand the material. I am so weird sometimes I don't get why I didn't study more. I thought the final was not bad at all to take, and I remembered what every image was except the last one. I thought it was when the 2 artists tied themselves together but it obviously was not because they were two bald men, not a man and a woman. Thats ok though, I know I learned a lot in this class and I hope that will come through in  my final.


I thought we did the best work out of the different classes honestly. I am glad we did other things besides regular art projects because I enjoyed using irregular mediums to do all the projects. I feel that our class had the funniest video and a real hands on approach in comparison to the other sections.

No comments:

Post a Comment