Saturday, May 7, 2011

Personal Space Proposals

1. My first proposal is to sit like a bird with a beak and in a tree and make bird sounds as people walked by. I know it is pretty simple but I think if executed correctly it could be really funny. I would have a megaphone that would make bird sounds and if this idea is well liked maybe others could sit in the tree with me and we could be a flock of birds. I think it is a really funny idea, but I do not that it is that strong of  one. Other ideas that I have heard from the past are stronger than this, so I want to think of other proposals.

2. My second proposal is to dress as a devil and sit at a stand I make that says, "Advice, 25 cents", and about 10 feet away have someone else dress as an angel with the same stand. Another variation of this would be any situation that the devil and the angel could quarrel, and people would see us quarreling. I got this idea from the stunt in Jackass 2 where Chris Pontius popped out of the ground as a devil:








3. The third idea I have is to have a tea party in the middle of the roundabout. To put a table, chairs, maybe stuffed animals as my companions and have a tea party with classical music in the background. I think this idea is one of the stronger ones, but I think the devil is the strongest one. I think this idea would be really funny to see and people would be pretty close to me because its on the bike path and I'm sure no one would expect to see someone doing that there. I got this idea from the original plan to rate bike crashes on the first week of school there with scores 1-10. This original idea is really funny but there are not a lot of crashes later in the year so a variation on it would be pretty awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment