Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Free Form(Alternate Persona)

My name is Mary Johnson and I am 20 years old. I very much do miss my home town of Denver, CO and my family there. I come from a good, Christian household of two married parents and 3 siblings. John and Matt are my brothers and Sarah is my sister. Family is very important to all of us, and I really miss the dinners we used to have together. Every night at 8pm we were expected to be home for a home cooked meal from mom. Dad works as a minister at our local church and mom takes care of us at home.
My childhood was spent going to Sunday school to see my father give sermons. We are so blessed to live as we do, with such a mild mannered family just as it should be.

My favorite activities are painting landscapes and playing the piano. I have 2 best friends that are girls and we are absolutely inseparable. We do everything together, from painting our nails the most perfect shade of pink to shopping for cardigans on main street. I used to do every type dance, but as soon as it got competitive and we needed to show too much skin in our costumes, I quit it all and just stuck with ballet a couple days a week. Jazz and hip hop were too raunchy for me anyway.

Before I go to sleep at night I make sure to recite the following prayer:
As I lay me down to sleep I pray the Lord my soul to keep and if I die before I wake I pray the Lord my soul to take. Amen.

Now that I am going to bed, I will leave you to do as you wish. I hope that God is with you always and that he gives you the strength to make good decisions as I have. Good night

Love, Mary Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment