Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Christian Life Style

If I were to have been brought up in a Christian, Conservative life style, than I would be a really different person. There are several categories that would change when I become a Christian girl:

- sex
-smoking
-drinking
-TV programs
-night time ritual
-clothing
-necklace
-language

So in these 2 days I will abstain from:
-sex
-drinking
-smoking
-"rough" language
-violent or inappropriate TV programs
-anything Jewish

I will basically live a quiet, conservative existence. I have the cross necklace that I will wear with my christian outfit, shoulders knees and toes covered. I will wear my hair in a loose, modest bun and barely any makeup. I will essentially be the exact opposite of my normal self. My nature right now is to be loud, and not hide anything from anyone. I swear on a regular basis as well as drink and smoke as a part of my life in Isla Vista. I am not a badass or a trouble maker right now but I am not pure by any means and never have been. My parents have been talking about sex with me since I was a small child and I am not ashamed of anything to do with the human body. This will all change when I become a devout Christian for these few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment