Saturday, May 7, 2011

Flash Mob Wedding Surprises Mall



This is one of the more touching flash mobs I found. Not that we would want to do anything like this on campus, but I think a song/ dance is a really attention grabbing way to get the flash mob known.

I think if we blasted a song through speakers that people hadn't heard in a while and did a dance to it it would attract a lot of attention. The problem is that many flash mobs have done this before and I would like to be more creative than copying someone else. I am of course always willing to choreograph a dance number but I am not sure that the rest of the class wants to do this.

I really liked the idea of two opposing teams fighting for some reason, and coming out of nowhere to do this in the middle of the bike path. The idea of cowboys and indians was mentioned, as was black v. white ninjas. I think we could also do something like cats and dogs but that might not translate as well. The other thing with a fight is that it can't really last that long. I like the way this looks in a public space:





No comments:

Post a Comment